Shira Universe 1.9.5
Now, Shira Universe has support to more languages.
Most of this version features have inherited from last Mitaka versions (1.3.1 & 1.3.2).
New version highlight listed below
- Added Planetarium Target feature to Target & Scale window (none, moon, sun, jupiter)
In the Planetarium mode the Sun, the Moon and Jupiter was able to track and specify the target (Earth of the ground only).
- Added three eclipse present feature
- "Solar eclipse of July 22, 2009 as seen from space."
- "Partial solar eclipse of March 9, 2016 (Tokyo, Japan)."
- "Total solar eclipse of March 9, 2016 (Indonesia Ternate Island)"
- Added Mercury topological data.
- Added Arive of Juno spacecraft 3D model at Jupiter preset.
- Added Kepler spacecraft 3D
- Added new language supports with all Shira Universe windows translated
You can download and test Shira Universe from download page..
Shira Universe 1.9 has Published
1.9 version has many new development and new features.
New version highlights are listed below
Some Artificial Satellites 3D model with their orbits have added
- ISS (International Space Station)
- HST (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Gokturk-2 (Turkish earth observation satellite) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6kt%C3%BCrk-2
Rosetta Spacecraft mission has added
- Rosetta 3d model with its trajectory has added
- 67p/Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet has added with its orbit
- Added "Rosetta near Churyumov-Gerasimenko" to target list as PRESET
Shira Universe 1.7
New great feature : "Presentation Builder"
Now, you may create your own planetarium program with "Presentation Builder" feature as simple as Microsoft ® Power Point Presentation. Every presentations can include one and more slide pages. Every slides can include more and more presentation items like Flat images, backgrounds, flat movies, sounds, dome-master clip or custom scripts. Also you may convert each slides into script documentation and can edit manually before run. The Presentation Builder opinion owner was Mr. Emanuel Zueger from Vioso Gmbh.
Another development and bug fixes.
Shira Universe 1.8 is published
Script Recorder Feature
New feature "Script Recorder" is added to "Shira Universe". Now, with this feature you can create your own planetarium show to play again and again. All console commands, preview screen mouse & keyboard commands can be saved as script commands.
Please watch video below how to use "Script Recorder" feature.
Another development and fixes
Shira Universe 1.6 was published.
Shira Universe is becoming more effective software for planetarium usages with space flight specification.
Featured properties in 1.6 version
Powerful Script Engine.
With new script engine all properties can be controlled by scripts. Also working scripts can be paused and resumed with one-click. In downloadable file package, English and Japanese script helper files can be found.
More realistic planetarium view with planets, moon and high resolution colored milkyway textures
in landscape and spaceflight mode.
Night view Landscape support
It is possible to show single landscape by using Night & daylight view.
The file that has been produced by Osamu Kato includes two panoramic views of same landscape in daylight & night. Two views are blended with crosfade effect at sunrice and sunset times.
Z angle rotate feature has been added in landscape definition file.
Milkyway intensity slider to change mikyway density has been added.
|Night View Landscape.||Same Landscape with daylight view.|
Spanish language support has been added.
PJLink projector control feature has been added
Many bugs have been fixed
- Reset all functions were missing, it was fixed.
- Initial sky view has been changed to South direction.
- When other planets landed previous landscape shown, fixed.
- Fixed keybord controls
- and more.