Shira Universe 1.9.5
Now, Shira Universe has support to more languages.
Most of this version features have inherited from last Mitaka versions (1.3.1 & 1.3.2).
New version highlight listed below
- Added Planetarium Target feature to Target & Scale window (none, moon, sun, jupiter)
In the Planetarium mode the Sun, the Moon and Jupiter was able to track and specify the target (Earth of the ground only).
- Added three eclipse present feature
- "Solar eclipse of July 22, 2009 as seen from space."
- "Partial solar eclipse of March 9, 2016 (Tokyo, Japan)."
- "Total solar eclipse of March 9, 2016 (Indonesia Ternate Island)"
- Added Mercury topological data.
- Added Arive of Juno spacecraft 3D model at Jupiter preset.
- Added Kepler spacecraft 3D
- Added new language supports with all Shira Universe windows translated
You can download and test Shira Universe from download page..
Shira Player Console 1.3 version
New version Android console application highlights are below
- Constellation Manager
- Audio Manager
- New Stella features control
- Landscape manager
- Planet zoom manager
- Star Trails
- Dome Orientation selection
- Illumination Control Window
- And more controls
- Fixed bugs.
You can install your android tablet from Google Play store.
Warning : 1.3 version is compatible to Shira Player desktop 2.1 and up versions.
Science Discovery Dome, AUSTRALIA
Science Discovery Dome is a Portable Planetarium and Science Education Dome .
They bring their dome to your school or organisation, and using a combination of immersive fulldome digital projections and fulldome movies, they teach a variety of Earth and Space Science subjects. Their presenter, Nicholas Burbush, is an experienced and qualified Science and Geography Teacher, who has been presenting Science Education Incursions for over six years.
Nick choose to use Shira Player for his dome presentations.
To wish him success.
Shira Player 2.1 version
New version desktop application highlights are below
Spherical video playing capability
Added spherical video like "ricoh theta" camcorder videos play capability
To play spherical video
- Copy spherical 360* camcorder videos into your fulldome directory.
- Start Shira Player and select and play video
- Shira Player recognizes it automatically.
- You can change orientation by mouse from preview screen
Sample spherical videos
|Spherical format video screenshoot||Converted as live in Shira Player|